Senior HR Manager, Sun Light & Power
Job Description: Are you a life-long learner, an extroverted team player, and a veteran H.R. professional? If so, this opportunity may be ideal for you.
Sun Light and Power is a California Benefit Corporation, and Northern California’s most trusted commercial solar energy provider, since 1976.
The ideal person for the Senior HR Manager role is someone who thrives when working as part of the executive team, would like to lead their own two-person HR department, and appreciates the value of working in a collaborative environment.
• Full job description at: http://sunlightandpower.com/careers/
Skills Required: We’d strongly prefer someone who:
• Has at least 8 years experience as an HR Generalist or above
• Enjoys a casual, construction warehouse type atmosphere
• Likes dogs and people very much
• Laughs a lot and knows how to throw a great (fun yet safe) holiday party
• Is well-versed and very serious about compliance, OSHA, state and federal laws, etc.
• Can provide a long list of examples that verify he/she is highly organized, efficient, and productive
• Recognizes that in the role she/he represents the best interests of the employees who are buying the company from the owners. (See: https://www.esopassociation.org/)
• Has experience with growing companies from 80-120 team members
How to Apply
Write a cover letter and be sure to include your LinkedIn profile on your resume. Qualifying candidates will be asked to take an online psychometric survey to assure your natural workplace behavior matches what our hiring team is seeking. Phone interviews will follow for candidates whose results are a good match. Though we are not able to respond to everyone who takes the survey, we thank you in advance for your interest. Candidates who do not send a cover letter will not be considered.
Our Affirmative Action Statement
To build a diverse workforce, Sun Light & Power encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, elders and women. At Sun Light & Power we have extended consideration beyond the protected groups defined by law to include gender identity or expression and sexual orientation: EEO.
Position Location: Berkeley CA
Salary: Competitive six figure salary
Company Website/Where to Apply: http://sunlightandpower.com/careers/