Executive Administrative Assistant, CalCom Solar
The Executive Assistant is responsible for enhancing executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support. Performs administrative duties for the CEO. This position reports directly to the HR Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO.
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, and arrange business trips.
- Compose and prepare letters, documents, reports, presentations and various other correspondence.
- Assist other Managers as needed with administrative tasks.
- Assist Human Resources department with new employee processes including ordering business cards, logo wear, and ordering the proper IT equipment.
- Maintain Sales Force system acting as an Administrator.
- Maintain executive confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff, following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies,evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Plan and execute all employee events and activities birthdays, anniversaries, holiday parties, seasonal events, etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Project management skills utilizing extreme attention to detail combined with heightened organizational skills.
Independent problem-solving abilities, while maintaining the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and tasks.
Excellent communication skills, sensitive to confidential matters.
$17.00-19.00 per hour DOE plus extensive benefit package
Company Website/Where to Apply: