Diversity and Inclusion Program Manager, Sunrun
Job Description: The Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager develops, implements and monitors programs that promote diversity within the company. This role is responsible for developing training and initiatives to create and foster an open and inclusive environment. The Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager serves as the subject matter expert for workforce diversity related topics.
* Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
* Determines the appropriateness of introducing diversity initiatives and considers the unique needs of the organization
* Develops training schedules to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences and how these can be bridged back to assist in meeting company business plans
* Creates or coordinates purchase of e-learning diversity training materials and coordinates online training
* Audits diversity training materials for updating and transitioning into e-learning formats
* Develops metrics for measuring the effectiveness of corporate diversity initiatives implemented and prepares quarterly reports to senior management on the value of the initiatives
* Keeps current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining contact with others in the field (ex. professional association and educational groups, and professional development efforts)
Compensation & Perks:
* Negotiable Compensation - Depends on Experience
* SF office based position with some flexibility to work remote
* No limits freedom vacation / paid time off policy eligible role
Skills Required: The Perfect Candidate
* Has proficiency and experience using sourcing and job marketing tools to drive diversity initiatives.
* Can provide quantifiable examples of achieving diversity goals in prior roles.
* Can identify best practices, processes or systems used to diversify applicant pool and better inspire interest amongst underrepresented groups.
* Is creative, entrepreneurial, budget conscious and full of ideas to drive diversity initiatives while simultaneously contributing to the creation of a planet run by the Sun.
* Bachelor's degree in human resource management, business administration or closely related field
* 5 years of related human resource experience, including preparation and implementation of training materials and diversity initiatives; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Self-starter, integrity, passionate, high energy, people skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Position Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: Competitive - Depends on Experience
Company Website/Where to Apply: http://solarjobs.applytojob.com/apply/DkeQdnP2oT/Diversity-And-Inclusion-Program-Manager?source=calseia