Commercial Solar Sales Manager, Kurios Energy
A commercial sales manager sales and marketing manager develops annual sales strategies for the commercial solar development of Kurios Energy. This includes sourcing and approaching leads commercial, setting sales goals, reviewing processes and programs needed to grow commercial sales for Kurios Energy and determining which products the company emphasizes, based on ease of sale or profit margin.
• Quality control on signed deals and sales tactics.
• Recruiting, hiring and assembling a commercial sales team.
• Assessing commercial buildings for feasibility.
• Cold calling, community events and networking to generate leads.
• Sourcing and closing leads.
• Drive development skills of the sales team.
• Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, and streamline processes through Salesforce.
• Advise senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Responsible for developing a business plan covering sales, revenue/expense controls, and establishes sales targets.
• Responsible for developing the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy, and sales efforts), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of sales/marketing by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings.
• Working with lead generation, and customer relations, and the project management team to evaluate existing processes.
• Success will be measured with specific objectives, including a minimum sales quota.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff.
• Conducts performance evaluations; recommends salary adjustments; schedules and approves overtime; takes disciplinary action, as necessary; addresses complaints and resolves issues.
Skills Required: QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent 10 years experience in Sales.
• Proficient in the use of computer based applications; including Excel, Word, Outlook and Salesforce.
• Demonstrated ability in managing employees, drive sales metrics and grow revenue.
• Professional appearance;
• Strong customer service;
• Must have a strong work ethic;
• Have excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Must have outstanding ability to manage, motivate teams
• Occasional travel required.
• Valid driver’s license and successful completion of background check.
• Knowledge of solar energy and/or solar industry experience preferred
• Sales management experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and be able to move equipment and/or materials while climbing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Kurios Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity in the workplace. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Send resumes to: Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Location: Manteca, CA
Salary: Salary plus Bonus. Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
Company Website/Where to Apply: www.kuriosenergy.com