Commercial Project Manager, Namaste Solar
Job Description: The Commercial Solar Project Manager will be responsible for successfully implementing a variety of commercial solar projects in California. This will include managing the client relationship throughout the project implementation cycle and project closure phases, as well as coordinating all facets of the implementation phase and working closely with the Field Supervisor, vendors, and subcontractors. The Commercial Project Manager is an integral part of the Commercial PV Sales and Design team and develops project resource requirements and installation schedules. This is a new role in our company and a fantastic opportunity to grow our business in California.
Skills Required: • Solar industry construction experience
• Ability to work autonomously and self-directed
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Capable of performing a variety of tasks and “wear multiple hats”, such as technical, management, development, external communications, problem solving.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Project Management and Budgetary software
• NABCEP Certification
• Commercial construction experience
• Ability to travel up to 30%
Position Location: Ventura, California
Company Website/Where to Apply: http://namastesolar.applicantpro.com/jobs/