California Regional Sales Manager - IGS Energy
Job Description: IGS Solar is seeking talented results-driven, self-starter with a passion for the solar industry and a vision for success. We need individuals who are original thinkers and possess the ability to achieve quick, measurable results. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the prospecting, acquisition, and retention of commercial and community solar clients in a specific region. Using sales and marketing techniques, industry knowledge and a relentless commitment for results, the Regional Sales Manager delivers on sales objectives and positions IGS Solar as a leader in the industry.
- Establish relationships with new customers, qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and secure contracts that achieve sales targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sale.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, networking, data mining, etc.
- Maintain/acquire relevant solar knowledge to consult with potential customers about business challenges, requirements, options and cost benefits.
- Make presentations to key decision makers that builds confidence, generates excitement and creates results.
- Set realistic sales targets, measure performance and focus on continual improvement.
- Report on sales activity and document, manage and maintain sales leads and lists.
- Collaborate with various resources to troubleshoot and proactively address problems/customer issues.
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Track record of success in working remotely and without regular supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated with a persuasive, enthusiastic and client-centric focus.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate information relative to selling techniques.
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills with a focus on education and trust-building.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to specific customers.
- Superior communication skills for high interaction with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness, reliability and integrity.
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical aptitude and problem solving skills to act with authority in an environment with little direction from others.
- Self-motivated with a persuasive and enthusiastic client-centric focus.
- Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office Suite, and CRM tools.
- Understanding of contracts and process of negotiations.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business or related field.
- 3+ years of related outside sales/client relationship experience.
- Solar/Renewable experience is a plus.
Position Location: California
Salary: Base Salary + Commission